New version, Supremica 2.7.1
A new version of Supremica has jut been released. New in this version:
- Conditional blocks.
- Use of Log4j 2.17.1.
A feature rich new version of Supremica has jut been released. New in this version:
- Scaling of the GUI
- Revamped configuration dialog
- New analyzer user interface
- Logging can now be done directly to file, in addition to the log output pane
- Automaton variables have been introduced, so that guards and actions can refer to the state of an automaton
- The normalizing compiler is now the default
- Plenty of bug fixes, including more graceful termination when out of memory
30 years of the Ramadge-Wonham Theory of Supervisory Control: A Retrospective and Future Perspectives
Full-Day Workshop at the 56th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), on Monday December 11, 2017.
2017 marks the 30-year anniversary of the publication of the two seminal papers of Ramadge and Wonham on supervisory control of discrete event systems, in the January and May issues of the SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization (SICOPT) in 1987 (more)…
We are reconstructing the Supremica website. In the meantime you can download Supremica/Waters from:
There are now a bunch of documents that currently serve as Supremica user guides available under Documents.
A model library with benchmark examples and stuff is now available under Model Library.